Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to Cincy So Chic!

Since She's So Chic...

For my first post, I'm going to share my favorite looks from my Instagram I recently started. I'll start posting looks on here soon! New obsessions: statement jewelry and Tibi. I can't get enough of Tibi's edgy/feminine silhouettes, and statement jewelry is popping up everywhere. Bauble Bar, Etsy, eBay, and Shoplately are the best places to find great deals on this seasons most popular looks, from spikes to links to floral clusters, they have everything a girl could need to complete a costume jewelry collection. I recently got a spare Stella and Dot knockoff Renegade bracelet for $9 from Shoplately!

Another look I love, and according to Elle Magazine the fashion world agrees with me, is fun stud earrings! I've got quite the collection of pave cones and bug studs, and now even more fun styles are popping up. Bauble Bar has a great selection of stud earrings I'm going to have to scoop up, especially the Mix Master Stud Set and the Marquee Triage Studs (both only $18).


Master Mix Stud Set, Bauble Bar

Marquee Triage Studs, Bauble Bar



 CincySoChic's Instagram:





Please follow my posts! And check out my Instagram: CincySoChic

xoxo
Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment