Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Fashion Photo Update

Announcing...

The Launch of 
Asia Allyn Consulting 
and
 the brand! 

I am a wardrobe consultant, stylist, and personal shopper. That means I can help with closet organization, outfit and wardrobe creation, and picking out fashion items you're looking for (specific or not). I also offer my wonderful fashion expertise as a consultant and help you look your best! If you've got a big wedding to go to, call me, I can help style you from head to toe!

Follow me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter: @cincysochic for more!

Here's an update on my looks this past week:

Monday: Gap shorts, Banana Republic sweater, Jcrew necklace, Forever21 jacket, Donna Salyers faux suede boots, Michael Kors bag
Tuesday: Gap ponte blazer and sweater, J.Crew corduroy mini and tortoise necklace, Sperry Topsider loafers, Longchamp bag
Wednesday: Gap parka, Tobi dress, Hunter wedge rainboots, J.Crew necklace
Thursday: Tinley Road skirt via Piperlime, Banana Republic sweater, shoes, and bracelets, Forever 21 jacket, J.Crew necklace
Today: 7 for All Mankand skinny jeans in chevron (below) via Piperlime, Banana Republic vest, J.Crew sweater, Gap denim shirt, Kate Spade knot bangle, Madewell and Stella and Dot bracelets,  Michael Kors wedge boots, 

I recently started doing denim on denim, and as long as it matches or contrasts enough, is a really cute look for Fall.


Nails of the week: Illamasqua 'Collide' with
 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic's 
'Flatline' matte topcoate via Sephora



I'll admit, I do take a little inspiration from other bloggers and photos I see on Pinterest:

L'extravagance


Bright Bold and Beautiful
Remain Simple
Vanessa Jackman

Lacquerized

 Atlantic-Pacific (Blair Eadie):





That's all for today! Check back soon for more of my favorite looks. Email me at cincysochic@gmail.com for more information on Asia Allyn Consulting or Cincy So Chic!



Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment