Thursday, October 17, 2013

Get Your Céline Tee On!



This tee has become incredibly iconic and is popping up everywhere. Whether it’s dressed up or down, it goes way beyond the plain white tee.  

Where to get it: Etsy!


Check out these Etsy shops: 

$13 Persontenth, Etsy
$11.89 washingtonpeart, Etsy
$12.99 CelebriTee, Etsy

Or, you can do it yourself!  

Take a look at this YouTube video (click photo to open link): 
DIY Céline T-shirt - YouTube
There are also some really fun spins on the classic Céline Paris tee. Here are some of my favorites; visit Wheretoget for more info!

$40.00
$14.98 teetheword, Etsy

Maybe the most classic of the bunch: 
Sincerely Jules, $39.00
$11.89, iintee, Etsy

How to wear it: 
You can wear it almost anywhere. Whether you opt for the classic white, or an alternate color such as black or gray, it can be paired with everything from leather shorts to a pleated maxi skirt. It looks especially chic under a leather jacket or blazer with skinny jeans.

Here are some more of my favorite looks from Pinterest


A Piece of Toast

Sincerely Jules

stylingon

Scent of Obsession

Preppy Fashionista

And of course, my own take on the tee!
                                         
It's become one of my wardrobe staples to the point that I had to order two more! I'm also anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Célfie tee from Sincerely Jules

Next on the blog: 
The Official Launch of Asia Allyn Consulting and Cincy So Chic brand!

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter: @cincysochic





Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment