Saturday, September 21, 2013

iPhone 5chic

I just got the new iPhone 5c! I have to say, I love the new camera, iTunes Radio, and dashboard! iOS 7 is awesome, and I upgraded from a 4, so having Siri is an all new magical experience for me. As soon as I got the hang of my new features, I started personalizing my new phone! I ordered the iPhone 5c in white: 


I also ordered a custom Barely There case from Case-Mate. I've gotten the same case for my iPhone 4 before as well as the Tortoiseshell case and love the quality and styles. They're also really slim and don't add too much weight to the phone.



www.case-mate.com to order yours! 

I created a gold and white chevron print for my new case:
I cannot wait until it comes in a few days!

For my Home Screen, I used one of my favorite prints from MadeByGirl, Jen Ramos. 


www.madebygirl.com to purchase prints and check out her blog! 

And for my Lock Screen, I used one of my favorite posters: 

To make your own print, visit http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/#createposter

Ok, gotta go play with my new phone some more and all of these new features. "Siri, find shopping apps."

xoxo, 

Asia


No comments:

Post a Comment