Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pool time!

Today I'm spending the day lounging by the pool! My awesome riverfront apartment building is throwing a pig roast and pool party for the holiday, with a stellar view of the fireworks afterwards! That got me thinking, how do I accessorize for a pool party!? 

I look for simple, pool proof accessories such as stud or hoop earrings, aviator or wayfarer sunglasses, a tiny pendant, and friendship bracelets.
 Try coordinating toe nail polish to your suit, or ditch those Old Navy rubber flip flops for some fancier Tory Burch or JCrew ones. 
And last but not least, a cute bag! I prefer nylon or a faux leather like this Tumi or Tory Burch.
What a difference a few accessories make! Now I'm ready for all those poolside party photo ops! 

That's all for now! 
Xoxo, 

Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment